Paris travel notebook
Some Paris places and advices are:
- Take high-speed rail service Ouigo, it is cheap and fast.
- Get Disney fast pass, avoid high season and weekends.
- The Boris Lumé patisserie boulangerie (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir bakery) that have the best baguette.
- The Smiths Bakery with the best quiche.
- The Rue Custine and its plenty options for dinner.
- The toy sailtboats in the Luxembourg gardens.
- The singular Nelson Mandela’s park in Les Halles.
- The amazing buildings of the parisian museums, although it is becoming more and more difficult to enter. Book tickets online to avoid some queues.
Translations: español (junio 2018).